Sunday 2 August 2009

Girl blissfully happy.

Sunday 2nd August 2009.

Again, it's been a while since I've shouted out to the world so I thought I'd better keep my masses of hooked fans something to read... (in my dreams!).
Well my main motive for writing originally was somewhere and someone to moan to about everything I believed was wrong in the world and how I could put everything to right and the world would become perfect... but just lately I seem to have lost that motive completely. Everything in my life seems to be going well, no major disasters and everyone is happy.
Life is still challenging and demanding at times but then it wouldn't be life if it was anything but.
I couldn't ask for better people to be surrounded by, even if my best friends do insist on teasing me about the boy scenario... I guess it's only pay back for the many years I've sat singing childish songs to them whenever a new guy is on the scene. All's fair in love and war, and all that jazz.
So yeah, the life of Carly Davis is heading towards its peak.

Girl blissfully happy.
x.

1 comment:

DaydreamBeliever_x said...

It soooo should have been "Girl in love x."
But whatever floats your boat. :P

Love youuu. xxx